Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    Nervous Music Podcast 010

    The Best of 2006 music list ain't happenin'. It's already late March, I struggled with compiling a list at the top of the year, and it's just not going to happen. I didn't pick up a lot of new music last year but I'm finding that I've already stumbled upon a few new releases this year that are noteworthy. So this edition is the Best of 2007...so far.

    It's been several months since my last podcast, so this one's about 10 minutes longer than usual. I'm making up for lost time while at the same time cramming as much music into one edition as I can. I've selected five new albums to spotlight and you'll hear a couple tracks from each. Unfortunately Garageband maxes out at 999 measures (ack!) so it's split into two mp3s. Sorry about that, but I just didn't feel like paying for the Garageband 3.0 upgrade to get 1999 measures. So we're going to party like it's 999 instead.

    Nervous Music Podcast 010 - Part 1 (32 min, 37.1 MB)
    Nervous Music Podcast 010 - Part 2 (8 min, 9.6 MB)