Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 14, 2007

    Comin' down the mountain

    We spent yesterday in the crisp New Hampshire air hiking down Mount Sunapee with a few friends. We had the option of hiking up and down, or take a one-way Sky Ride, otherwise known as the quad chairlift. We got there late in the day so our only option was to ride up and hike down. Y'know it's more difficult hiking down? You find muscles you didn't have and, if you're like me, you slip once or twice on those double black diamonds.