Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 28, 2007

    To sleep or not to sleep

    I just returned from a friend's house in Luzern where we watched the replay of Game 3 on NASN, the North American Sports Network. I was able to get through Sunday morning without hearing about last night's score. Not that the Swiss-Germans are running through the streets shouting Game 3's results.

    Tonight is going to be tough. I'll be hanging out with people watching the Patriots on NASN. But can I stay up basically all night to catch Game 4 and the potential sweep?

    Well, first of all, I'm all thrown off. I'm still a bit jet-lagged plus Europe set its clocks back last night, one week earlier than the U.S. So really I'm just 5 hours ahead at the moment which means the Pats game will start at 9:15pm. However the Sox won't start until 1:30am. UGH. What's a displaced Sox fan to do? Did I mention this is killing me?