Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 31, 2008

    If you could live anywhere, at any time . . .

    Ever play that game? Trying to decide what era and what location you'd want to live in if you had your choice? Lately, I think New York in 1977 would be pretty incredible. Sure, a lot of people consider that to be one of New York's most dangerous and chaotic times. But you can't beat the music. I recommend catching NY77 when it's on TV. It inspired me to toss together this mixtape: WhenNewYorkWasNewYork.