Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 09, 2004

    More Gmail up for grabs

    Google has released three more Gmail giveaway accounts to beta users. Last time I had one to spare, I raffled it off to the commenter who guessed closest to my car mileage.

    With these new freebies, I've already given one to my friend Nate, which leaves two. If you're reading this, it's likely that you either already have a Gmail account or don't care much for participating in another contest.

    So let's make this easy. The first two people to leave a comment in haiku form, about any subject they wish, will get a Gmail invite from me. Sound good? Great. Let's go.