Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 21, 2004

    Third time's the charm

    It seems the allure of obtaining a Gmail account has faded. (Was there ever an allure anyway?) I've posted twice about Gmail invites, trying to give them away here and here. I don't know if people are still jumping through hoops to get an account, but I'm making it easy.

    I have four remaining invites. Want a Gmail account? Just leave a comment and I'll send along the invite. No more guessing games; no more haiku writing. You can be a close friend or a random passer-by -- I don't discriminate. If you don't want potential spammers harvesting your current email account, I'd suggest leaving a comment with your address spelled out (e.g., username<at>somedomain<dot>com) so I can reach you. I don't suspect any spammers will stop by, but you can never be too safe, right?

    If I had the energy to make the switch, I'd begin using my Gmail address as my primary account. I'm really enjoying it that much (and now they have the Gmail Notifier). So take me up on the offer, otherwise these free beta accounts will continue to go unloved.