Bringing you Nervous Music since October 2003

Archives

 



seanmcg's del.icio.us My del.icio.us

 


I am seanmcg on del.icio.us and you can add me to your network.

Listening

 

Muxtape 2

"When New York Was New York"






Get Songbird

Flickr-ing

 

A random selection from my archive:

Reading

 

Roberto Bolaño, The Savage Detectives

 

My Wishlist

Moment of Zen

 

Moment of Zen (inspired by Tim's Koans)

Courtesy of Timmay


Blog posts are no longer happening here. Visit blog.nervousmusic.net for the latest updates.



    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 04, 2004

    Thinking outside the fox

    First the Web Standards Project launched Browse Happy, then Spread Firefox appeared with the "Preview Release" of the browser, and now we have Defending the Fox. The community that Mozilla has attracted is making some unique strides to raise awareness of this little browser.

    Defending the Fox encourages Firefox users to report websites that don't support the browser in the hopes that the sites will be fixed over time. Each entry lists the description of the problem and (a welcomed follow-through) the contact information to reach the site yourself.

    I'm disappointed that one of the websites run by my previous employer is on the list. Not only does it not support Firefox, but it claims that it only works with Internet Explorer 5.x and higher. Yikes.